Search for content in message boards

Prosper Family

Replies: 1

Prosper Family

Posted: 25 Sep 2012 12:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for any information on the Prosper family. The head of the family was named Valcor Prosper(1859)-he lived in Lafourche and died in New Orleans in 1928. He was married to Rosa Prosper, they had three children(Eugenia Prosper-Gabriel 1892, Stella Prosper 1896, Rodney Prosper 1898)-Rosa died in Lafourche, all the children were born in LaFourche. Stella Prosper died in LaFourche at the Abby Plantation-age 23. The son Rodney 1898-1983 died in New Orleans married Ethel Davis(My line of family)and Olivia Prosper. He had two children with Ethel (Felton Prosper Sr and Bernice Prosper)Felton Prosper Sr married Florence Mitchell-Prosper and they had four children(Martin Prosper, Ethel Prosper-Tero, Cynthia Prosper-Doughty and Felton Prosper Jr)I have found all of these people in the census going back to the 1870 census/think I read an article about Felton Prosper Jr living and being relocated/returning back to New Orleans after Katrina. I would like to know more about the family. Any information would be helpful.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
gina4life6 25 Sep 2012 6:58PM GMT 
brettparent 10 Nov 2012 3:25PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic