Search for content in message boards

James Washington Regan/Elias Daniel Regan

Replies: 4

Re: James Washington Regan/Elias Daniel Regan

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 8:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
There is a book entitled Caldwell Parish in Slices by T.H. Wood(s) that has their family information in it. It explains that Mary Catherine's grandparents Jean Baptiste Ferrand (ca. 1768 - ca. 1838) and Mary Catherine Louise Fauveaux (ca. 1770 - ca. 1845) came from France. They had Hypolite and John Alphonse Ferrand. Hypolite was born in France. John was born in Louisiana. The Ferrands came into the U.S. in New Orleans. At some point the brothers moved to north Louisiana to the Caldwell Parish area and acquired land. They had the Synope Plantation. Mary Catherine was Hypolite and Eulalie Etier's daughter.

That's all I have right now. I ordered the book, but it hasn't come in yet. I had a copy checked out from the library, but I've since returned it, so I can't use it as a reference right now. I'll add more if there is any more information on Mary Catherine when the books comes in. I am a descendant of Hypolite's, but not Mary Catherine's, so I wasn't specifically looking for information about her when I had the library's copy of the book.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
maberry79 10 Aug 2009 12:39AM GMT 
smalltowngl 29 Mar 2010 12:25AM GMT 
maberry79 20 Apr 2010 1:20AM GMT 
smalltowngl 20 Apr 2010 2:38AM GMT 
maberry79 25 Apr 2010 12:04AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic