Search for content in message boards

Ansardi/Pelagalli Lines

Replies: 28

Re: Ansardi/Pelagalli Lines

Posted: 29 Jan 2009 5:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pellegalle/Lightell/LaChute
Hi, Sonny is Etienne Jr, They called him Sonny boy or just alot of times Son. He had about five children, one that recently died. Doug Pellegal. I have to find out, cause I don't remember all there names. Sonny, Todd, and Doug were close to my age. We used to go visit them when I was young. My dad is still close to Sonny. Actually both of the Sonny's. We all are still very close to Sonny(Marcello) Vinet. His parents were Sandu LaChute and Marcello Vinet. Their daughter Lena married Adrienne(Bud) Pellegalle. Augustin jr's son. I know my uncle Nick never married. I'll have to ask my aunt again about Augustin. These were her and my grandmother's brothers and sisters. I would love to see about getting your first book. It seems that finding the Lytell's is very hard. My great grandmother was very secret about her past. My aunt Melda says she'd help in anyway she could, but she doesn't know much about her mom. She is 90 now, she wants to know all that she could.
Also I had read that Augustin married Cecilia. Cecilia died giving birth to uncle Etienne. Then Augustin married Mary Lytell/Lightell. She was recently widowed by Victor Brunell. They both had children, then they had children of their own. It is hard remembering who came from whom. I know that Mary, Emela, Nick and uncle bud(Adrienne)were Augustin and Mary's children together. I find out more when I talk to My aunt Melda to make sure I get it all straight.
I think they all talked French but like my grandparents and aunt Josie , they also talked english. they definitely talked French when they did not want us to know what they were saying.

Hoped I helped a little. I'm a lil new at this.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Chiovy 24 Oct 2008 6:29PM GMT 
williamstring... 25 Oct 2008 8:07PM GMT 
Valerie Pelle... 17 Feb 2013 6:34AM GMT 
PawMaw187 4 Jun 2013 12:38PM GMT 
szlachutewise 30 Jan 2009 12:52AM GMT 
jahnterralumi... 9 Nov 2012 6:50AM GMT 
williamstring... 10 Nov 2012 2:09AM GMT 
Valerie Pelle... 26 Jun 2011 2:29PM GMT 
dawnsch_1 26 Jun 2011 4:05PM GMT 
Valerie Pelle... 27 Jun 2011 5:10AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions