Search for content in message boards

Jean Francois Piseros

Replies: 3

Re: Jean Francois Piseros

Posted: 5 Nov 2011 1:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Piseros, Fortier, Bernoudy, Bousdousquie, Charbonnet
Thank you for the reply. I have a copy of this book and have obtained lots of info from it.

Jean Francois Piseros had a third wife that is not listed in the records. Genevieve Labranche, Widow Alexander Baure, his third wife, died prior to 1800 according to records. In the 1804 census of St. Charles, he had a wife and daughter. The daughter is Cephise Piseros, who married Louis Labranche. I think his third wife, who would be the mother to both Cephise and Jean Francois III, is a Bernoudy. According to a marriage contract for Eulalie Bernoudy and Godefroi Boudousquie, Francois Piseros was present as well Bernoudy Piseros, Bernoudy Charbonnet and Bernoudy Fortier. I know that Bernoudy Charbonnet and Bernoudy Fortier is referring to Alexandrine Bernoudy and Heloise Bernoudy. This leaves me to believe that possibly Celeste or Jeanne Marie Bernoudy was his wife. This marriage contract was dated 1809. They are all daughters of Bernard Bernoudy.

Any additional help will be greatly appreciated.

I'm hoping once I get to the library that the Abstracts fo Civil Records for 1804- will have the clues I need.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
TammySpangler... 5 Nov 2011 12:20AM GMT 
11944 5 Nov 2011 7:35PM GMT 
TammySpangler... 5 Nov 2011 7:59PM GMT 
dessalades 3 Jul 2013 2:11PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic