Search for content in message boards

Champagne, Friloux, Kinler, Dorvin

Replies: 2

Re: Champagne, Friloux, Kinler, Dorvin

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 9:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Champagne, Friloux, Kinler, Dorvin
then perhaps i could help you expand on your champagne line! here is my direct line through the champagnes:

jean baptiste champagne 1 s/o pierre champagne and antoinette thibout, m. Catherine "perine" schauf, aka catherine mouton.

jean baptiste champagne 2 s/o jean baptiste and perine schauf, m. marie charlotte edelmeir, d/o hans edelmeir and charlotte sorel.

andre champagne, s/o jean baptiste 2 and marie edelmeire m. madeline waguespack, d/o louis waguespack and marguerite edelmeir.

telesphore champagne, s/o andre and madeline waguespack, m. dorothee dorvin, d/o alphonse dorvin and dorothee champagne.

louis landry champagne 1, s/o telesphore and dorothee dorvin, m. celanire friloux*, d/o louis friloux and marie kinler.

louis landry champagne 2, s/o louis landry champagne 1 and celanire friloux, m. eva friloux*, his 2nd wife, d/o florian friloux and rosanda kinler.

bernadette champagne (my grandmother) d/o louis landry champagne 2 and eva friloux m. Amedee keller*.

i have friloux, kinler, and dorvin on both sides of my grandmothers family.

rosanda kinler is the daughter of jaques kinler and elisa dorvin and it is this elisa dorvin whose family i am trying to identify.

* = i have copies of these marriage documents.

i have conrads books. thank you for checking your records for me.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
msebeth1957 27 Jul 2012 6:39PM GMT 
jnkschexnayde... 28 Jul 2012 12:11PM GMT 
msebeth1957 30 Jul 2012 3:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions