Search for content in message boards

Maloz/Killeen

Replies: 4

Re: Maloz/Killeen

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 9:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Wow! Thank you. My father Frank Charles Killeen was double cousin of Roma Catherine. His mother was Octavia Maloz, sister of Roma's mother Sadie, and his father was Frank Henry Killeen, brother of Sadie's husband James Killeen. Octavia died 13Apr1912 when my father was 4 yrs old and brother Henry barely 3 months old. Henry was sent to live with maternal grandparents Charles and Emma Maloz in Morgan
City and my father cared for by Irish grandmother in Algiers. Roma's older sister Sadie was sent to Algiers at some point so my father grew up with her and considered her a sister. He really didn't know his brother Henry until they were older. Do you know where Roma's mother and father died? Was it in Texas? And do you have any info on Charles Maloz? I suspect that he is the son of Louis Maloz and brother of Louis Theophile Maloz of Franklin, LA, but no proof. My email is ckilleenes@yahoo.com I live in Virginia.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ckilleenes2 10 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT 
1_dmehaffie 16 Jul 2012 4:03AM GMT 
mlluke317 22 Jul 2012 5:25AM GMT 
ckilleenes 12 Aug 2012 3:25AM GMT 
ckilleenes 12 Aug 2012 3:18AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions