Search for content in message boards

Johnson, Wainwright, Harper, Galender, Gainey, Dunnington, Joiner, Lanier and related Families.

Replies: 0

Johnson, Wainwright, Harper, Galender, Gainey, Dunnington, Joiner, Lanier and related Families.

Posted: 7 Aug 2012 5:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnson, Wainwright, Harper, Galender, Gainey, Dunnington, Joiner, Lanier
Looking for any information (spouses, parents, children, births and deaths, history, and dates) on these families from 1808-present, want to go as far back as I can go. I’m researching my Johnson family and descendants. My ggggrandfather was Hanson Johnson married to Lucinda Wainwright, trying to fill in the blanks from about 1808 to today. Also does anyone have information on Thomas Johnson born 1839, Howell Johnson born 1841 and Caswell Johnson born 1847, three of Hanson’s sons. Family names are Johnson, Wainwright, Harper, Galender, Gainey, Dunnington, Joiner, Lanier. Albin, Arnold, Cannon..The last three names are married names of Hanson and Lucinda Johnson's daughters..There are many other family names, If any one has any information about Hanson and Lucinda and/or these families, it would greatly appreciated. Also looking for any Family Bibles, history, stories, old photos, documents ect.
Thank you for any information you might have.
Brad
tigers1484@yahoo.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions