Search for content in message boards

REVERE / REVIERE / MAGEE

Replies: 4

Re: REVERE / REVIERE / MAGEE

Posted: 1 Jul 2011 11:04AM GMT
Classification: Query
MR HENNIS,I TOO AM WORKING ON ANCESTRY. I WAS A MAGEE AND I HAVE LIVED IN WASHINGTON PARSH,LOUISIANA MY ENTIRE LIFE. FRANKLINTON WAS ONCE CALLED FRANKLIN AND WAS CHANGED TO FRANKLINTON. COVINGTON,LA. IS IN ST. TAMMANY PARISH,BUT PARTS OF IT WAS WASHING PARISH AT ONE TIME. I RECENTLY VISITED A RIVIERE CEMETARY NEAR ISABEL,COMMUNITY. AT ONE TIME THAT ARE WAS IN ST. TAMMANY PARISH. ANYWAY,THE REVERE CEMETARY IS LOCATED ON PRIVATE PROPERTY OWNED BY A MR. REVERE. IT IS OFF HWY. 16. I WAS LOOKING FOR MY GRANDMOTHER'S SISTER'S GRAVESITE. SHE WAS A VOTH. IT WAS A SMALL CEMETARY BACK NEAR THE RIVER. IT IS BEING MAINTAINED BY MR. REVIERE. IF THIS SOUND LIKE IT MAY BE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR,I CAN GIVE YOU A LITTLE MORE INFORMATION. I BET IT IS. HAPPY HUNTING. TRY THE WEBSITE FindaGrave.com,also the washington parish and the st. tammany parish libraries have list of all the cemetaries and who is burried there. a wonderful resource person is a lady by the name of bonnie dier--she works in the library in covington,louisiana (saint tammany parish)and there is loads of info. in the franklinton library on the magee family. good luck1!!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Elwin Hennis 16 Jan 2005 10:51AM GMT 
W. Paul 18 Jan 2005 10:14PM GMT 
shirleyw781 7 Nov 2009 2:41PM GMT 
mskaty1 3 Jan 2011 9:54PM GMT 
dineydillon1 1 Jul 2011 5:04PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic