REVERE / REVIERE / MAGEE

Replies: 4

REVERE / REVIERE / MAGEE

Elwin Hennis (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2005 3:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: REVERE / REVIERE / MAGEE
MAGEE / REVERE / REVIERE

I am doing research of the MAGEE / REVERE or REVIERE family of Washington Parish of Louisiana.

I am looking for information on Larry Lavon Revere, born 14 May 1871 in Franklin, Washington Parish, LA and died 30 March 1956 in Covenington, St. Tammany Parish, LA and the family tree of said Revere.

Larry Lavon Revere's maternal grandmother was Massouri MAGEE. That is all the information we have on her. Just her name. Do you have any other information on this Magee?

Hillary Levon (or Lawson) Revere and his wife Louisa Olman(n) died in Covenington. He in 1956 and she in 1950. They are listed as being buried in the "Revere Cemetery", St. Tammany Parish. I have some information on
Louisa Olman's origins. I am interested in locating an address for this cemetery and also who may have the appropriate records.

Am also interested in sharing information on the Revere family. I have recent Revere lines in exchage for your information to date on the REVERE / REVIERE lines you have. I would like to start working on Revere / Magee
lines in depth with other REVERE / REVIERE / MAGEE researchers if possible once I am brought up to date. My wife is a Revere and cousin a few removed to Gov . Long's wife. Debbie Lavonne (Revere) Hennis is presently
a special education teacher in northern California.

Elwin Hennis
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Elwin Hennis 16 Jan 2005 10:51AM GMT 
W. Paul 18 Jan 2005 10:14PM GMT 
shirleyw781 7 Nov 2009 2:41PM GMT 
mskaty1 3 Jan 2011 9:54PM GMT 
dineydillon1 1 Jul 2011 5:04PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic