Search for content in message boards

Collier / Felps

Replies: 0

Collier / Felps

Posted: 20 Nov 2010 10:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Collier / Felps
Looking for anyone who is related to the Collier's or the Felps from the States of Louisiana and Mississippi in the United States. My Collier Family stops at my 3nd Great GrandFather Robert Collier born 1818 in Mississippi U.S.A. who was married to Charity Martin born 1826 in Louisiana U.S.A. Looking for thier father, Mother and so on.My Felps Family Stops at my Great Grandfather Charles Delee Felps who was born on 16 Oct 1878 in Louisiana USA.(Need his father and Mother and so on) .He was married to Lula felps born in 1869 East Feliciana Louisiana USA. Whos Father was also a Felps, Thomas Felps died in 1899 in east Feliciana Louisiana and was married to Eliza H. dearmondd they would be my 2nd great grand parents . Also would like also to find out if any Native American Heritage is acompanied with either. It all Stared with my Grandfather Charles Wesley Collier born 7 Jan. 1900 in Louisiana, and Died on 28 Feb 1973 in East Baton Rouge La.And, My Grandmother Winnie D. Felps born 9 Apr.1907 Louisiana U.S.A. died 24 Dec 1974 East Baton Rouge parish Louisiana. Hope to establish a relationship with all members of this family tree.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions