Search for content in message boards

Dean Family Relatives

Replies: 5

Re: Dean Family Relatives

Posted: 5 Jul 2012 10:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dean, Deane
I recently saw your message board post from February of 2011 on ancestry.com that you were looking for information about Perry Dean and Cora Wright and finding any relatives associated with them. I am a great grandson of Perry and Cora, and I have also been looking for information about them.
Contrary to what is listed on their record of marriage and on Perry's delayed record of birth, I believe that Perry was born Perry Cyr/Sear, the son of John Cyr of Limestone and either Martha J. Dean or her sister Carrie Dean of Fort Fairfield. I have been trying to accumulate sufficient proof of this, and I think I'm finally at that point. I am a patrilineal descendent of Perry, and therefore share his Y-DNA. I recently found the Cyr DNA Project under the auspices of Family Tree DNA, and my DNA results very closely match those of several of the Cyr descendents of a Pierre Sire from France. I am currently finishing up a document that summarizes in greater detail the information that I have accumulated on Perry Dean and my rationale for why his father was John Cyr.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
smancbr600rr 23 Feb 2011 6:42PM GMT 
jecroft 24 Feb 2011 12:32AM GMT 
nbcdeane 6 Jul 2012 4:33AM GMT 
sps450 13 Apr 2013 9:41AM GMT 
sps450 13 Apr 2013 9:44AM GMT 
sps450 13 Apr 2013 9:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions