Search for content in message boards

Dean Family Relatives

Replies: 6

Re: Dean Family Relatives

Posted: 5 Jul 2012 10:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dean, Deane
I recently saw your message board post from February of 2011 on that you were looking for information about Perry Dean and Cora Wright and finding any relatives associated with them. I am a great grandson of Perry and Cora, and I have also been looking for information about them.
Contrary to what is listed on their record of marriage and on Perry's delayed record of birth, I believe that Perry was born Perry Cyr/Sear, the son of John Cyr of Limestone and either Martha J. Dean or her sister Carrie Dean of Fort Fairfield. I have been trying to accumulate sufficient proof of this, and I think I'm finally at that point. I am a patrilineal descendent of Perry, and therefore share his Y-DNA. I recently found the Cyr DNA Project under the auspices of Family Tree DNA, and my DNA results very closely match those of several of the Cyr descendents of a Pierre Sire from France. I am currently finishing up a document that summarizes in greater detail the information that I have accumulated on Perry Dean and my rationale for why his father was John Cyr.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
smancbr600rr 23 Feb 2011 6:42PM GMT 
jecroft 24 Feb 2011 12:32AM GMT 
nbcdeane 6 Jul 2012 4:33AM GMT 
sps450 13 Apr 2013 9:41AM GMT 
RNLORD 7 Aug 2015 1:35AM GMT 
sps450 13 Apr 2013 9:44AM GMT 
sps450 13 Apr 2013 9:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic