Search for content in message boards

Decendents of John Little and Mary Maskall

Replies: 15

Re: Decendents of John Little and Mary Maskall

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 1:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Jerry and Dale!,
Won't spend to much more time on this but on Robert Searles, he was descended though Rose Ellen (Levesque) Seales I believe, or related. My grandmother was raised by o Forest Ladd and Mitilda Mildora Searles, whose first husband was Frank Levesque (my grandmothers biological father), one of John Peters sons and Rose Ellens brother. Only because my mother hairdresser way down here in NH turned out to a cousin (and Robert Searles brother) did she and we find out about our French ancestry, (which I think is great, I'm part French, English and Indian!) Anyhow I have Robert's stories (he lived in Georgia, passed away now), including the false idea that Levesque was really Levitt: irish. Nevertheless the storys are interesting my e mail is tomsawyer@thelifeline.net if you want to send your address I can mail you a copy. It's on Seales but mentions Levesques, littles and others. P.S. have not seen a Newpaper article on John Peter but I have a big one for his daughter Rose Ellens, nothing genealogal in it though, but nice story again of hardships and perservance, she lived to be quite old also.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jerryleblanc_... 25 Nov 2012 3:36PM GMT 
tomsawyer118 25 Nov 2012 8:36PM GMT 
DLWilcox68 27 Nov 2012 2:22AM GMT 
tomsawyer118 27 Nov 2012 8:51PM GMT 
tomsawyer118 25 Nov 2012 8:20PM GMT 
DLWilcox68 27 Nov 2012 2:12AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic