Search for content in message boards

Beverly Pratt m. (1) George Neumann, (2) Francisco Pagan

Replies: 3

Beverly Pratt m. (1) George Neumann, (2) Francisco Pagan

Posted: 18 Sep 2004 1:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jun 2005 8:24PM GMT
Surnames: PRATT, NEUMANN, PAGAN
Looking for leads or any info on Beverly Rose PRATT, who was married twice to George NEUMANN, Jr. in MAINE. First marriage on Feb. 28, 1981 in CASCO, MAINE and then again on June 4, 1982 in PORTLAND, MAINE. George NEUMANN, Jr. died in November 1990. Beverly (PRATT) NEUMANN subsequently married Francisco PAGAN in WESTBROOK, MAINE, on July 2, 1995. Have been trying to locate her or her relatives for info on her marriage to George NEUMANN, Jr.

George NEUMANN, Jr's parents were George NEUMANN, Sr. -- born in New York in 1911, fraternal twin to Beatrice NEUMANN -- and Caroline (SCHLAGEL), born in the Bronx, NY. George NEUMANN, Sr. was the youngest brother of my great-grandfather Eric NEUMANN. Beverly PAGAN was the informant in September 1995 on the death certificate for her former mother-in-law Caroline (SCHLAGEL) NEUMANN.

I sent a letter of inquiry to Mrs. Beverly PAGAN but it came back "no such person at this address." Hoping to fill in many blanks in my genealogical research on my NEUMANN family - George and his family had no other relatives in MAINE. Please post a reply here or email me with any leads or info ASAP:

dti "at" nyc.rr.com
Thanks!
Diane I.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
nycdi 18 Sep 2004 7:14PM GMT 
connie 22 Sep 2004 12:13PM GMT 
nycdi 22 Sep 2004 5:44PM GMT 
chadbourne9 13 Aug 2013 11:54AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions