Search for content in message boards

Looking for descendants of William Kellett and Frederick Dawes

Replies: 2

Looking for descendants of William Kellett and Frederick Dawes

Posted: 11 Jun 2011 6:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kellett, Dawes, Blakesley
Can anyone help?

I am looking for descendants of William Kellett and Frederick Dawes.

William Kellett was born in Bredbury, Cheshire, England in January 1859; he married Ann Mary Brown in December 1885 in England.

William had a daughter Ethel and she was born in October 1886 in Woodley, Cheshire, England. William also had a son called Vernon Brown Kellett and he was born in Gee Cross, Cheshire. Vernon died in January 1981 in Chattanooga, Hamilton, Tennessee.

William Kellett left England in 1909 and died in Hopedale, Worcester, Massachusetts in October 1940, his wife Ann Mary died in June 1942 in Hopedale.

Ethel Kellett married Frederick Dawes in Cheshire, England and they had a son Wilfred born in Manchester, England in 1911 and they had a daughter called Beryl born in England in July 1915.

Frederick Dawes and his family left England in 1929, Frederick died in February 1960 in Milford, Massachusetts. Ethel died in 1988 in Farmington, Maine.

Wilfred died in 1983 in Farmington, Franklin, Maine and Beryl may have married a George Blakesley, and she died in October 1996 in Hopedale, Worcester, Massachusetts.

I would like to hear from anyone who is related to those above or can help me to find any descendants in the U.S.

I live in England, my grandmother was the sister of William Kellett, and she was Ethel’s aunt.

Thank you

Geoff Boon
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
GeoffBoon 11 Jun 2011 12:09PM GMT 
awilcox2010 13 Jun 2011 12:02AM GMT 
GeoffBoon 13 Jun 2011 5:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions