Search for content in message boards

ROBINSON, HARRIS sisters 1910 (KIDDER)

Replies: 2

Re: ROBINSON, HARRIS sisters 1910 (KIDDER)

Posted: 18 Apr 2012 4:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kidder, Robinson, Harris, Moore
Hi again,

I forgot to mention that, over the 10 yrs. on-line, and from my old postings, I have .found. descendants of my great-grandfather's 2 brothers, Frank KIDDER and Clinton KIDDER. Both descendants researched their .tree. and wrote up a report on them. Early in their marriages, both families moved to Berlin, NH. Frank remained there. But, Clinton suffered a Stroke, and his wife was forced to move the family back to Princeton, ME. She had 4 young boys and a baby girl to care for, as her husband died soon after moving back to Princeton.

It is the 3 KIDDER sisters I haven't had much luck finding out about. Two of the sisters married in Houlton, ME, and the MOORE couple remained along that N.B. border. I have heard from a descendant of theirs. As I said, I have not been able to find out where John HARRIS went after 1920 (with his 2 children). And, I don't believe I ever found out definite information on Julia's son, Mr. Leslie ROBINSON. I just rechecked all the information now at www.familysearch.org and only 1910 and 1920 census information is available on him. So, no birth ~1905, no marriage, and no death for Mr. Leslie F. ROBINSON.

His ROBINSON grandfather was a minister in a town north of Waterville.

Betty (near Lowell, MA)

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bbffrrpp 18 Apr 2012 10:47AM GMT 
bbffrrpp 18 Apr 2012 10:59AM GMT 
bbffrrpp 18 Apr 2012 11:28AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic