Search for content in message boards

Thomas BRIMIGION

Replies: 3

Re: Thomas BRIMIGION

Dawn Hopper (nee Brimigion) (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2002 2:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello "Mary Elizabeth"... How's Aunt Gerry? FYI - Dawn Hopper of New Jersey = "Dawn Cherie" Brimigion of Maine, daughter of Dane and Nancy Brimigion. You were at my wedding in 1997 :) Grampy has said that Aunt Gerry had some information on the family, maybe her information is actually your brothers'. Who has the information? Is it David? If so, I'll call him (Aunt Gerry's number Right?). I have gone back 7 generations from myself through census records and local records available on-line so far. My mother-in-law is an avid geneologist with plenty of resources. What I can't find is a link between the Thomas Brimigion who fought in the Revolutionary war and the Samuel and William Brimigion who appear on the 1930 census records. I have a suspicion that he may be the father of Samuel and William. Thomas was originally from England and then Massachusettes before moving to Maine according to his I also haven't found the link between the Caleb Brimigion descendents from China, ME and the William Brimigion descendents (your grandfather, my great grandfather). Was Uncle Bill a "Junior" - making your grandfather's middle name Thomas too? Email me hoppeys@optonline.net. I would love to have full names, dates of birth, death, and marraiges for all your parents, brothers, sisters, neices, and nephews. I am compiling a complete family tree with Family Tree Maker. I plan on contacting Aunt Beryl, Uncle Brim, and Uncle Steve too. Would you happen to have Uncle Rowland's family information too? You guys lived a lot closer to Uncle Rowland and Aunt June. If I'm lucky your brothers have everyone's info from your generation already compliled (yeah right - I could be so lucky). All that my generation has is stories talking of the past. I would love to have a complete family tree to pass on with this wordly unique name. Hope to hear from you soon.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Dawn Hopper (nee Brimigion) 13 Nov 2001 5:46PM GMT 
nanuqk 11 Mar 2002 4:38PM GMT 
Dawn Hopper (nee Brimigion) 12 Mar 2002 9:28PM GMT 
BJean35 27 Feb 2013 10:37PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions