Can anyone tell me where John R. Walker moved from? Where did his family start?
* John R. Walker, born Abt. 1845; married:(PROB) Alice or Allice Overlock, of Hermon, Maine. From there they lived in Kenduskeag, Me.
1. Flora E. Walker-1876; married, Frank H. Partridge; they had 4 children: Son, Madeline E., Leta Marion, & Pearl Helen Partridge.
2. Edna Maud Walker-1881; married: Frank P. Gerry-1881; 1 child: Stuart Walter Gerry-died in 1956 at 19yrs.
3. Louise Walker-married: Perley Hewes, from Hermon; 3 children: Harold, Martha, and Dorothy Hewes.
4. William Walker, from Hermon
5. Dill Walker- (nmk)
Other families connected are: Perkins, Hewes, Gerry, & Robinson,
I heard that Mr. John R. Walker is buried in a outer Hammond Street, Bangor Cemetery. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks