Search for content in message boards

OGDEN family in Hampden, ME, near Bangor

Replies: 10

Re: OGDEN family in Hampden, ME, near Bangor

Posted: 14 Jul 2011 4:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ogden, Fitzgerald
Hi Robert,

I was busy yesterday and didn't take the time to study what you said. You have some good information. Mrs. Hazel FITZGERALD had 10 children, and most of them are still living. She lost her 2 oldest sons and one daughter. The rest of them I've met and/or visited with them recently. My husband and I hope to visit some of them again this summer. Charles Fitzgerald is about a half-hour from us, but doesn't use a computer. His 3 sisters are near him. Victor (older) is in FL but might be visiting next month.

I didn't spend much time on the OGDEN family-tree, as one of the FITZGERALD granddaughter's husband did. I correspond with them as they live in the VA area. And I found Charles Ogden (Bert, Larry) on-line, and he did a lot of research. I sent him an e-mail last night. And the younger Victor (Hazel, (late) Mike) sent him an e-mail last night, also.

I have one question. How were you able to find out that the Charles Ogden's wife was Shirley? None of the Fitzgerald's could come up with a name. And, I'll have to study (cousin) Charlie's web site to see if he mentioned her there. I "heard" that they married in LA but that State has no record of the marriage. By the way, there is a web site called something like: Korean War Remembrances, which has a page on Charles Ogden.

You may e-mail me directly, if you'd like to discuss this further.

Betty

b b f f r r p p @ y a h o o . c o m

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bbffrrpp 20 Aug 2010 12:14PM GMT 
unitaz 13 Jul 2011 8:17PM GMT 
bbffrrpp 13 Jul 2011 10:30PM GMT 
bbffrrpp 14 Jul 2011 10:22AM GMT 
unitaz 14 Jul 2011 4:10PM GMT 
unitaz 14 Jul 2011 8:23PM GMT 
bbn72 20 Aug 2011 6:20AM GMT 
CROGDEN 21 Feb 2013 5:27AM GMT 
bbffrrpp 14 Jul 2011 2:16PM GMT