Search for content in message boards

WIGGINS/MITCHELL/HAMMATT/PARSONS/PHILLIPS

Replies: 4

WIGGINS/MITCHELL/HAMMATT/PARSONS/PHILLIPS

John D. Caldwell (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 1998 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on my grandmother , Marion Mitchell Wiggins, who was born in Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine in the late 1800's.

I have a copy of her DAR application. Her father was Charles Pound Wiggins and her mother was Alice Bradford Mitchell. Alice Bradford Mitchell was the daughter of Hazen Mitchell and Hannah Phillis Hammatt. Hannah Phillis Hammatt was the daughter of William Hammatt and Ester Phillips Parsons. Ester Phillips Parsons was the daughter of William Walter Parsons and Eesther Phillips. William Walter Parsons was the son of Samuel Holden Parsons and Mehitable Mather. Samuel Holden Parsons, 14 May 1737 - 17 November 1798, was a Major General in the Revolutionry War.

Grandmother moved from Bangor to Ashville, North Carolina some time around 1905. I believe she had one or more borthers who made the same move but I do not know their names. She died in the Ashville area.

Her husbands name was John Dimitri Caldwell, Sr. The had three sons: John Jr., George and Harry. I am the only son of John Jr.

Information on any of the others people named would be appreciated.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
John D. Caldwell 24 May 1998 12:00PM GMT 
stevedoyle175... 19 May 2006 9:32PM GMT 
stevedoyle175... 19 May 2006 11:01PM GMT 
tinabond1974 8 Oct 2012 4:11AM GMT 
ELLinSpain 9 Oct 2012 7:34AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions