Re: Aldus, Belfast, Maine

Posted: 18 Jun 2011 1:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Re: Aldus, Belfast, Maine
bucklinkathy
Classification: Query
Surnames:

Hi Jan,
Received your email today. Don't know if you have the following information or not.

LORETTA E. FENWICK - Obituary

Loretta E. Fenwick 63, died at a local hospital Nov 28, 1979. She was born in Belfast, Feb 24, 1916. She was a member of the Belfast Senior Citizens, a member of H.O.M.E. of Orland, and had special interest locally in the H.I.C.'s. She helped a great deal at the First Baptist Church with the Meals on Wheels program. Those friends who wish may donate to the Meals on Wheels in Loretta's memory. She is survived by her husband, Lewis Fenwick, of Belfast; her mother, Bernice Ward, also of Belfast; her son Gary A. Fenwick of New Zealand; her daughter, Sherry Catell of Camden; five brothers, Jack Ward of Stockton Springs; Jim Ward, William Ward, Thomas Ward and Russell Ward, all of Belfast; five sisters, Marion Miller, Virginia Clark, Faylene Moulton, Judy Watts, all of Belfast, and Irene Downs, of Dexter; five grandchildren, many nieces, and nephews. Friends may call at the Coombs Funeral Home Friday, Nov 30, from 7 to 8 p.m., and Saturday, Dec 1, from 7 to 8 p.m. Funeral services will be held at the funeral home at 2 p.m. Monday, Dec 3, with the Rev Ted Smith officiating. Interment will follow at the Grove Cemetery.

Note: Loretta's mother was Ethel Goldia Aldus. Bernice was Loretta's step-mother.

Loretta was married twice. First marriage to Eli Snyder. Second marriage to Lewis Fenwick.

Maine Marriage Archives
Certificate Number:
Bride Name: WARD LORETTA
Bride Town/State: BELFAST, ME
Groom Name: SNYDER ELI
Groom Town/State: BELFAST, ME
Date of Marriage: Thursday October 11, 1934

Maine Marriage Archives
Certificate Number:
Bride Name: SNYDER LORETTE E
Bride Town/State: BELFAST, ME
Groom Name: FENWICK LEWIS N
Groom Town/State: BELMONT, ME
Date of Marriage: Friday September 25, 1942

When did Gary and Kathleen divorce? I believe I met Kathleen once when I was in Maine... that was a long time ago.

Kathy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kathy 7 Jan 2004 12:13AM GMT 
janpottsky 26 Dec 2010 12:12AM GMT 
bucklin_k 5 Jun 2011 8:01PM GMT 
bucklin_k 8 Jun 2011 11:06AM GMT 
1Maine1 18 Jun 2011 7:10PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic