Search for content in message boards

Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Replies: 13

Re: Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Posted: 23 Aug 2012 8:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Aug 2012 8:55AM GMT
Hi Marc,
I must say I have heard of the name Theode just one time in my life. Usually, it is Theodore. Maybe the priest did not have any more ink to write the complete name...haha

Most of the descendents of Jean Beaudoin and Marie Mathieu live in Princeville and Plessisville. Those towns are not very far from the natal place of Jean Baptiste and his children. The brothers and sisters of Alexandre have had many children.
Joseph: 7 boys and 3 girls
Mathilde: 0
Alfred: 1 boy and 1 girl who have stayed in Biddeford with their mother
Elise: 8 boys and 3 girls
Ulderic: 0
Theode: 3 boys and 2 girls
Emelina: 7 boys and 6 girls

In the descendents of Theode, my grandfather, there is 9 male descendents (my cousins) and they have also sons.

Mrs Cote, spouse of a descendent of Elise Beaudoin has sent pictures of Alexandre’s brothers to me. They are attached to this message. On the first picture: Joseph, Olivine Dubois and their son Robert, the second: Joseph, Olivine and their children, on the third: Alfred, Exilia Dubois and their son Arthur.

I hope I don’t make a lot of mistakes in my sentences. My English is not as good as I would like it to be.

Diane Nolin

Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cascoman987 12 Aug 2012 11:26PM GMT 
snolin1 19 Aug 2012 2:39AM GMT 
mpb1958 20 Aug 2012 12:28PM GMT 
snolin1 24 Aug 2012 2:11AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions