Search for content in message boards

Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Replies: 13

Re: Objet : Re: Objet : Re: Objet : Re: Objet : Re: Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Posted: 20 Aug 2012 6:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Beaudoin
Hi Diane,
Thank you for those two pictures. I must say I have never heard of the name Theode before. Is it a common name in Quebec? I am also curious where the descendents of Jean Baptiste Beaudoin and Marie Mathieu live now. Is there a town where most of grandchildren and great-grandchildren still live?

My mom's father comes from Drummondville, Quebec. His name is Leon Paul and comes from the Paul-Hus family. So I am full of Quebec blood....haha.

There are not many Beaudoins left in Biddeford. Alexander had 2 sons named Emile and Lionel. Emile had 3 sons and 2 daughters (Paul, Roland, Raymond, Rachel & Doris). I am the only child of Paul. Roland had one girl. Raymond has no children. Rachel had 4 girls. Doris is unknown to me. So...of the Emile Beaudoin male descendents there is only my Uncle Raymond still alive and myself. Oh...and I almost forgot....I have 2 children (a boy and a girl who both live in the big city of Boston).

It is nice talking to you. "Bon jour".
Marc Beaudoin
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cascoman987 12 Aug 2012 11:26PM GMT 
snolin1 19 Aug 2012 2:39AM GMT 
mpb1958 20 Aug 2012 12:28PM GMT 
snolin1 24 Aug 2012 2:11AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions