Search for content in message boards

DE COSTA, Frederick

Replies: 5

Re: DE COSTA, Frederick

Posted: 1 May 2013 6:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: decosta
I am still looking for information about Frederick M. DeCosta/DeCoster born in Maine on 22 Feb 1860. I am a grandson of Frederick and Catherine (Katie) Fay of queens new york, I am try to find out when they were married and where. Frederick came from Maine, Katie came from new york. They moved to St. Louis MO in June,1890. They had a son Fred E. DeCosta in september, 1890 in St. Louis. They were members of the Second Presbyterian Church (1910) church in st louis. This booklet includes a membership list and a list of pew holders of the Second Presbyterian Church, located at Taylor Avenue and Westminster Place, St. Louis, Mo. Entries in these two lists include church members' names and addresses. The booklet also includes lists of church officers and society members.
I believe that my grandmother katie at some time left and went back to queens, new york to visit. They had a total of seven children, all in st louis. Fred E. died in 1911, the next two died within 2 or 3 months of birth, the fourth one lived a little over a year and then there was Ralph, George, and my father John Tee. Please stop by my tree
DeCosta Family St Louis and
DeCosta Tree Missouri They should be public trees. If you need help message me please.
Thank you Bill DeCosta
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Littleford201... 12 Aug 2008 1:27AM GMT 
COTEKATHYL 25 Aug 2008 12:01PM GMT 
billdart3 2 May 2013 12:11AM GMT 
malcolmstan 3 May 2013 12:42PM GMT 
billdart3 2 May 2013 12:11AM GMT 
ELLinSpain 3 May 2013 7:16AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions