Search for content in message boards

Mark Picco/Margaret Murray

Replies: 4

Re: Mark Picco/Margaret Murray

Posted: 16 Mar 2014 11:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Mark and Margaret are my great great grand parents, Albert is my great grand father, his daughter Irene is my grandmother she married Robert Gulledge and they had three children Robert, Mary, and Barbara who was my mother. From what I gathered Albert had bad words with his parents and left and ended up in Glouster Ma. He never had anything to with his parents, he did leave a younger brother Edward. From what I gather Mark and Margaret had a substantial fortune and I believe Mark and Margaret did not like Hester, Albert left and was cut from the family fortune.
Albert and Hester had 4 children, Alice, Irene, I forgot the other two names it is on the census. Albert changed his last name to Pickett while in Ma. My mother's last name on her birth certificate is Pickett and when Irene died it was found out she was a Picco and her mothers name was Clattenburg. My mother was shocked. I have my mothers birth certificate and my grandmother's death certificate.
My maiden name is Skrypek this was my Mother's first marriage out of 5. She died a Whiteley.

I hope this helps Linda(Brenda) after my parents divorce my father changed my first name
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
gilmartin29 8 Feb 2012 12:22AM GMT 
ELLinSpain 9 Feb 2012 10:26AM GMT 
ELLinSpain 9 Feb 2012 10:31AM GMT 
gilmartin29 9 Feb 2012 12:31PM GMT 
GulledgeR49 16 Mar 2014 5:26PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions