Search for content in message boards

Kittery or Portsmouth

Replies: 2

Re: Kittery or Portsmouth

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 5:12AM GMT
Classification: Lookup

How do I obtain past medical records?

All of our medical records are retired to St Louis Mo, every two to five years (every five years for outpatient records and every two years for inpatient records). You may contact them at the following address: National Personnel Records, 9700 Page Blvd, St Louis Mo 63132-5100 . Telephone 314-801-0800 , Fax 314 801-9195 . You will need to know what type of medical records that you are looking for (inpatient or outpatient) and from what hospital or clinic.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BJCates71 30 Jul 2012 9:09PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 31 Jul 2012 11:12AM GMT 
gem5955 31 Jul 2012 12:51PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic