Search for content in message boards

Several people who lived in Maine

Replies: 0

Several people who lived in Maine

Posted: 9 Mar 2014 5:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brickett, Davis, Hayward, Heywood, Kilgore, Knight, Libby, Mills, Noyes, Page, Skillings
(1802.) Can any reader aid me in solving the following genealogical queries:

On April 27, 1751, Joseph Kilgore of York, Me., and Abigail Page of Berwick, Me., were published. Whose daughter was she?

On Jan. 5, 1806, Josiah Heywood died in Sturbridge, Mass., aged seventy-six. His son Josiah of Brimfield spelled his name Hayward. Whose son was Josiah, senior?

On Aug. 16, 1820, Thomas Brickett died in Pembroke, N. H., aged seventy-four. Whose son was he?
Sarah Mills was born in Kittery, Me., about 1712, and married Edward Skillings. Whose daughter was she?

In Scarborough, Me., in 1756. Micah C. Davis married Sarah Libby. Whose son was he?"

John Noyes, son of Timothy and Mary (Knight) Noyes, was born in Newbury, Feb. 19, 1696. Whom did he marry?

Y.
==============
Before you respond to this query you may want to know that the person who posted this query did so in a Boston, Massachusetts newspaper on Dec. 5, 1891.

================================
Notes and Queries/Genealogical
05 Dec 1891
Saturday

On Column 1 toward bottom of page.

Link:
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=cnQ-AAAAIBAJ&sjid=t...
================================

I am not part of the family; I just saw this query in the 1891 newspaper and thought others could use the information that it contained.

Thank You.
Jose from Clarkston, Michigan
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions