Search for content in message boards

Philip & Sarah Simpson Davis Warfield

Replies: 8

Re: Philip & Sarah Simpson Davis Warfield

Posted: 15 Oct 2012 1:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Warfield
Hello!
I am interested in sharing information with you. This William, married to Sarah, was the father of my great-great great grandfather. To my knowledge, tehre were three children born of this union: Maurice (Morris) B., my relative; Marceline (female) and Marrion (Marvin, They had lived in Waukesha County, Wisconsin and moved to Rochester, MN. Morris married Mary Olive Richardson--they had one son, Homer J., born in Minnesota and two girls, Ella Maude (my grandmother) and Lulu, both born in Watertown South Dakota.
Marceline married a John Whittaker in Owatonna, MN and they moved to Oregon abt. 1902--I am in touch with their decendants. Marvin and family later moved to Elbowe Lake, MN--also other relatives in Glenood, Pope, MN. Marvin was a blacksmith--have a photocopy of the blacksmith shop and assumed Warfield home in Elbow LakE

I have some (very unorganized) information on family members such as Edmond, Oscar, Nathan, John, Elizabeth, but am still searching for more. Sarah moved to Wisconsin after the death of Philip in New York--there were 10 children, but don't know if they all moved to Wisconsin.

My big problem is that I can find no records of Philip's death in New York, nor birth records of children, so I am at an impasse.

I can fill you in on the Morris and Homer,and Ella Warfield-sibling Lulu never married. Morris/Mary Olive and Lulou all buried in Hope Cemtery in Watertown. Ella and her husband Abe Goltz, son Oscar and his wife Jeanne all buried in Mendota Heights, MN.

By the way, Donald Warfield is deceased and I am trying to find out if any survivors might have access to his paperwork.

Anywaty, please e-mail me at hunter.judith@rocketmail.com if you and I can share our findings!

Happy Day!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Rendorl1 26 Aug 2005 4:58PM GMT 
visdottir170 15 Oct 2005 6:35AM GMT 
Rendor16 16 Oct 2005 1:51PM GMT 
visdottir170 16 Oct 2005 2:03PM GMT 
Rendor16 17 Oct 2005 1:11PM GMT 
visdottir170 16 Oct 2005 2:12PM GMT 
visdottir170 16 Oct 2005 4:36PM GMT 
visdottir170 17 Oct 2005 2:13AM GMT 
hunterjudith 15 Oct 2012 7:37PM GMT 
per page