Search for content in message boards

Philip & Sarah Simpson Davis Warfield

Replies: 8

Philip & Sarah Simpson Davis Warfield

Posted: 26 Aug 2005 10:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Warfield, Davis, Sprague,Clark, Dunham, Wicker, Speaker, Branch, Davis
Karen, Rich Warfield Faber has sent me an amazing document that came directly from the Davis family. It is a letter written to Belle Pratt, niece of Joseph Davis 5th child of John Davis and Anne Simpson Davis. The letter clearly states the Philip & Sarah Warfield link, including the move of Sarah to Milwaukee County, WI after the death of Philip. Philip and Sarah had a total of 10 children. It is a 23 page letter and is so interesting. Philip Warfield lost his farm in NY, later became ill and died. That is when Sarah moved to Wisconsin with some of her children. There are lots more Warfield siblings to locate. Perhaps even some of the daughters came to Wisconsin with husbands whose names we don't even know. The possiblilities are endless. Also, I have located William Warfield's family in Minnesota and have spoken with Donald Warfield, son of William Clifford Warfield. Someone on their side has too been doing researching. Don is in his 80's but had no clue his family originated in Mukwanago before the move to Minnesota. The key to finding all of this was Sarah Warfield's gravestone in Waukesha County. Hope you will please contact me directly because even Roberta Sprague has tried your old email address and it didn't go through. Would also like to get in touch with Nancy Grudzinskas, with whom you have shared things.. Please have her contact me as well, because without her post on the message board to you, I would not have been able to put Sarah and Philip together.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Rendorl1 26 Aug 2005 4:58PM GMT 
visdottir170 15 Oct 2005 6:35AM GMT 
Rendor16 16 Oct 2005 1:51PM GMT 
visdottir170 16 Oct 2005 2:03PM GMT 
Rendor16 17 Oct 2005 1:11PM GMT 
visdottir170 16 Oct 2005 2:12PM GMT 
visdottir170 16 Oct 2005 4:36PM GMT 
visdottir170 17 Oct 2005 2:13AM GMT 
hunterjudith 15 Oct 2012 7:37PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic