Search for content in message boards

Caroline "Carrie" Goodwin

Replies: 2

Caroline "Carrie" Goodwin

Posted: 2 Sep 2012 8:16AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Goodwin Smith Rogers Levan
need help locating where she died and maiden name esp..she was last living on Selter St Phila Pa in 1940 census at age 81 with her daughter Elsie Rogers..both listed as widowed..1930 Carrie was living with Daughter Mary E Goowin Levan and Husband Harry E Levan on Pearl St in Reading Pa..1920 with son John Clinton Goodwin in Upper Moreland Montgomery Co Pa.
She had to died I would suspect between 1940 and 50 somewhere in these areas..I have had no luck searching anywhere for her, ss index nothing, ancestory.com notta, geneologybank newspaper only goes to 1920's, Family Search gave me info on children but not her...
The family too by the way cant be put together in 1900 and 1880 census...It assumed on Ancestory.com family tees the her maiden name was Smith..she was born in Maryland Elsie Rogers her daughter has birth of mom in Baltimore in her 1930 census...The 1910 cnesus list Carrie with children and a sister Alice Ely who was widowed at that time..I have searched her too and the Smith name and a few others...Carrie did marry Wiliiam H Goodwin as its stated on childrens marriage license..in 1904 father on Edward Christian Goodwin's marriage linsence is listed as giving consent but not present...It was found in family trees that Carrie and William H Goodwin were married in 1877 at York Springs, Franklin, Pennsylvania at United Brethren in Christ York Co Pa..several sons are listed as being born in York Co on Draft cards..then we have Elsie and John being born in Reading Pa...So thats bout it...Any help would be greatly Appreciated!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
algbas 2 Sep 2012 2:16PM GMT 
JGoodwin88175 8 Nov 2012 3:14PM GMT 
algbas 8 Nov 2012 3:29PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions