Search for content in message boards

Searching for Louise Rebecca Parker

Replies: 4

Searching for Louise Rebecca Parker

Posted: 18 Feb 2013 8:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parker, Rowe
I'm trying to locate a Louise Rebecca Parker of Prince Georges County Maryland. I know that she was born in 1917 to James Irving Parker and Lillian Josephine Parker. Their family used to be groundskeeper at the Prince Georges race track. Louise married my great grandfather, James Melvin Marsellas, and had three children. In approx. 1944, she left and returned home to her parents. She wrote a letter to my great grandfather with an update saying that she had another child name *Benard Rowe (name may not be right). I'm trying to find her actual birth date, and information on who she married and the children she had after 1944. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

The first picture attached is (from left to right), Louise Parker, James Melvin Marsellas and thought to be Louise's sister Mary Ann Parker.
Second picture is Louise Parker with her third child to James Marsellas in 1944, right before she left.
The last picture is a copy of a picture sent to my great grandfather from Louise with her child, possible Benard Rowe.
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
VMilazzo91 18 Feb 2013 3:46PM GMT 
Molly Horan 19 Feb 2013 6:06AM GMT 
ACMCVEY 20 Feb 2013 4:45AM GMT 
VMilazzo91 20 Feb 2013 4:12PM GMT 
trumpet1953 26 Jun 2013 9:41AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions