Search for content in message boards

John Henson Jones

Replies: 0

John Henson Jones

Posted: 25 Sep 2013 8:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Sep 2013 9:02PM GMT
Surnames: Jones, Johns, Wright, Bell
I am trying to get some information on my grandmother's brother (same father, different mothers).

John is believed to have been born ~1882 in Howard County Maryland to John Henson Jones Sr and Louisa (maiden name unknown) born ~1858 (no other info on this relative) and had at least two (2) siblings - William and Arthur P.

Maryland State Archives reports that John Henson Jones died January 6, 1935 in Washington DC; getting a readable copy of the death certificate has been a year long ordeal.

John had relatives living in DC at this time named Greenwood Johns, his wife Vergie and their daughter Francis. My grandmother Eugenia Jones lived with this family in 1910 with her two sons Lewis and Richard. Eugenia would have a daughter Ethel Arneta with John Wright from Easton Maryland in 1913 and move to Baltimore City. She would have additional children with William Bell (who is also belived to have lived in DC and fathered Lewis and Richard).

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated if you have any information to share on these family members

Thank you!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions