I am searching for several of the same names. The Bishops and McClammy's are said to be from area of Kent Co's in DE and MD. They did go to NC in the early 1700's. Catherine McClammy and Thomas C. Heidelberg lived in Onslow Co., NC. The farm was on the west shore of the Stone Creek Bay portion of the New River. This land is now part of Camp Lejune Marine Base. The scant info I've been able to find is,
1. THOMAS1 MCCLAMMY, SR. was born 1675, and died March 16, 1743 in New Hanover Co., NC. He married CATHERINE BISHOP.
Notes for THOMAS MCCLAMMY, SR.:
He bought 100 acres of land in New Hanover Co.,NC in 1737
IN 1741 Catherine McCLAMMY petitioned for a license to keep an ordinary at
her plantation near Topsail Inlet and it was granted, with Thomas McCLAMMY
named as security.
He left an usigned will only one witness Ann McCLAMMY. It was "ordered
that recommendation be sent the Govenor to grant Letters of Administration
with will Annesed." "Will delivered to Mr. Fox, D. S. " A thorough search
of New Hanover records revealed only an invintory and the appointment of
James Henderson as administrator of the estate 16 Mar 1744.
Children of THOMAS MCCLAMMY and CATHERINE BISHOP are:
2. i. THOMAS2 MCCLAMMY, b. c. 1705, New Hanover Co., NC.
ii. ANNE MCCLAMMY.
Generation No. 2
2. THOMAS2 MCCLAMMY (THOMAS1) was born c. 1705 in New Hanover Co., NC. He married MARY ____ c. 1725.
Notes for Mary _____ :
Surname is said to be Lowber or Manlove.
Notes for THOMAS MCCLAMMY:
Soldier of Colonial Wars State Records of NC Vol 22 Pg 275 & 387
In the July 1768 Court he Acknowledged a deed, Naming all his children, for " sunday Negro slaves" He had a will recorded in New Hanover Co. NC ss 857, 1663-1789, Vol XIX pg 35, dated 2 May 1772 Probated 27 Sept. 1773. All Children named in Will
Children of THOMAS MCCLAMMY and MARY ____ are:
3. i. CATHERINE3 MCCLAMMY, b. c. 1727; d. Bef. 1800.
ii. WONNE MCCLAMMY.
iii. MARK MCCLAMMY.
iv. LUKE MCCLAMMY.
v. PETER MCCLAMMY.
vi. ELINOR MCCLAMMY.
vii. MARY MCCLAMMY.
Generation No. 3
3. CATHERINE3 MCCLAMMY (THOMAS2, THOMAS1) was born c. 1727, and died Bef. 1800. She married JOHN CHRISTIAN HEIDELBERG c. 1750, son of CHRISTIAN HEIDELBERG and SABRA MIDDLETON.
Notes for JOHN CHRISTIAN HEIDELBERG:
In July of 1745 John was apprenticed to Zachariah Field to learn the gunsmith trade. On October 25, 1754 John was mustered into Capt. John Hicks company in Col. John Starkey's Regt. of Foot for service in the French and Indian War.
Children of CATHERINE MCCLAMMY and JOHN HEIDELBERG are:
i. ______4 HEIDELBERG.
ii. BARSHEBA HEIDELBERG.
iii. CATHERINE HEIDELBERG.
iv. MIRIAM HEIDELBERG.
v. SAMUEL CHRISTIAN HEIDELBERG.
4. vi. JOHN CHRISTIAN HEIDELBERG, b. c. 1750.
5. vii. SABRA HEIDELBERG, b. December 04, 1760.
6. viii. THOMAS CHRISTIAN HEIDELBERG, b. Bef. 1768, North Carolina; d. June 01, 1848, Jasper Co., Mississippi.
I'm still searching for family of Catherine Bishop and the correct surname of mary ____ . I know this isn't much help but it's all I have at the present time.