I found these on Mass. Vital Records online for the children of Frank Plouffe & Olive Rivard. Could you have had her name wrong? The children seem to match. . .
(Unless otherwise noted, parents were listed as born in Westboro & father was a laborer).
- Lilly Plouffe, b. Jan. 25, 1892 in Worcester. Parents F. & O. Rivard. Father is a teamster. Parents born in Mass.
- Walter Pluff, b. 1893 in Grafton. [Record not online yet].
- Mira Delia Pluff, b. 1894 in Grafton. [Record not online yet].
- Napoleon Ames [Amos] Pluff, b. Oct. 9, 1895 in Grafton. Parents Frank Pluff & Olive Rivard.
- Francis Wilfred Pluff, b. Nov. 1, 1896 in Grafton. Parents Frank Pluff & Olive Rivere.
- Celina Isabella Pluff, b. 1898 in Grafton. [Record not online yet].
- Amos Pluff, d. Aug. 15, 1898 in Grafton. Age 2 yrs., 10 mos. & 6 days. Cause was tubercular meningitis. Born in Grafton & buried in Worcester. Parents Franklin Pluff & Olive Oullette.
- Florence G. Pluff, b. 1900 in Worcester. [Record not online yet, can't be sure it's her].
- Joseph L.C. Plouffe, b. Apr. 12, 1902 in Worcester. Parents Frank Plouffe & Olive Rivard. Father is watchman. Parents born in Northboro.
- Charles R.E. Pluff, b. Apr. 28, 1905 in Worcester, Parants Frank Pluff & Olive Rivard. Father is a helper.
- Gerilda Plouffe, b. Dec. 14, 1906 in Worcester. Parents Frank Plouffe & Olive Rivard.