Search for content in message boards

time to look again - Amede (Edward) Levack Adams, MA - maybe in Maple Street??

Replies: 4

Re: time to look again - Amede (Edward) Levack Adams, MA - maybe in Maple Street??

Posted: 5 Jun 2013 6:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jun 2013 6:26PM GMT
Hi Margeret,

thanks for your reply - unfortunately a trip to Adams, is not likely to be in my near future as I am in California. Although we may need to make a trip to Athol sometime in the next year, so maybe....

I actually just got his Obit today!! I am quite excited ;-)
His funeral was at Notre Dame in Adams, but burial location is not listed...however, when I spoke with the lady at the current Catholic church (apparently they have all merged) she said that Notre Dame did their burials at what is currently Maple Street. The obit does use a different spelling of his name (Leveque) so maybe I need to call the Town Clerk back and try this spelling.
His obit really does not sound like that of a man that would not have some sort of marker. It speaks of his "numerous friends".
The other curious thing is that the only other name in his Obit was Miss Lurana Brown...says that he was "engaged as her Hostler". I found her and her family buried in Maple Street...I wonder if that might lead me in a direction...hmmmm ;-)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Erin Nijmeije... 2 May 2013 7:04PM GMT 
noyesk 2 May 2013 7:51PM GMT 
Erin Nijmeije... 6 Jun 2013 12:17AM GMT 
mmbutts1 3 May 2013 11:59AM GMT 
Erin Nijmeije... 6 Jun 2013 12:23AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic