Search for content in message boards

Fanny Bartlett Chandler

Replies: 2

Fanny Bartlett Chandler

Posted: 6 Nov 2013 8:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Chandler Bartlett Chapman
Hello,

I am looking for Fanny Bartlett Chandler, daughter of Jabez Bartlett. She was born in 1799 in MA and married Levi Chandler in 1821 in New Lebanon, NY. Levi died in 1823 just one week after their daughter, Fanny Dorcas was born according to the Pittsfield Town Records.
The Chandler family book (1883 by George Chandler) says that Levi's widow "removed to Ohio" and that their daughter Fanny Dorcas Chandler was married in Ohio.

I would like to know what happened to widow Fanny Bartlett Chandler after 1823. She obviously moved to Ohio but I find no record of her since I don't know if she remarried. I would also like to know more about the missing 23 years as the next record I have is when Fanny Dorcas, her daughter married Charles C. Chapman in Medina, OH in 1846. They are well documented after that.

It has been wonderful finding Fanny Dorcas and her mother as they are my gateway ancestors to the Mayflower with wonderful records that go earlier than this time.

Thanks in advance.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dgawell75 6 Nov 2013 3:08PM GMT 
mmbutts1 28 Dec 2013 2:23PM GMT 
dgawell75 28 Dec 2013 10:04PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions