Search for content in message boards

WILLIAM LLOYD AND JANE EVANS LLOYD, NORTH ADAMS,MA

Replies: 2

WILLIAM LLOYD AND JANE EVANS LLOYD, NORTH ADAMS,MA

Posted: 22 Feb 2014 4:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SWAIN, LLOYD,EVANS

Hello,

I am looking for any help regarding these two people. They are my cousin's G. Grandparents. William was born in Newtown, Wales and Jane Evans Lloyd was born in New Quay,Wales. They were married on Feb 18, 1886 in North Adams. They divorced between 1895-1900. Jane remarried John Lloyd, her ex-husband's brother on 12 Jan 1906 in North Adams,MA.

William died at the home of his sister-in-law's Augusta Lloyd 21 July 1935 .He is buried at Hillside Cemetery in North Adams,MA Jane died before June in 1939, however, I am not sure with whom she is buried; either with William her first husband or John , her second husband. I would assume that she is buried with her second husband, however, I am not sure. John Lloyd died 23 Feb 1951. He is buried in Southview Cemetery, North Adams, MA I did find a notation on someone's family tree that he/ she had seen the gravestone for Jane Evans Lloyd Lloyd.
I have not found her obituary. I only found a notation in the North Adams Paper regarding her death. This is why I know she died before June in 1939 in North Adams,MA

Jane and William had 4 children; Mary , Helen, Arthur, and Florence. Jane and John had one child but the child died at birth.

Jane's parents are : John Evans and Jane Swain Evans

Any help in finding her obituary , would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help.

RC

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rcroughwell 22 Feb 2014 11:06PM GMT 
noyesk 24 Feb 2014 7:39PM GMT 
DonnaMilano 28 Feb 2014 7:41PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic