HERN, O'KEEFE/KEEFE

Replies: 1

HERN, O'KEEFE/KEEFE

Peggy O'Connor (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 1998 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Feb 2013 10:50AM GMT
Surnames: O'Keefe, Hern, Connors

Searching for information on Ellen Josephine (Nellie) O'Keefe married to Al Hern. Originally from Cambridge the couple relocated to Fall Rivers, MA. Nellie was born 22 July 1891 to Patrick O'Keefe and Mary Connors in Cambridge, MA. She is my grandfather's second cousin twice over. Related on both my great-grandfather and great-grandmothers side of the family. Nellie was a floor lady in the Dover Pots and Pan Company. When the company moved they relocated. According to the SS Death Index, Ellen (Nellie) Hern died November 1974 in Fall River, MA. I know very little about Nellie and her family. She was supposed to have a younger brother named Jeremiah O'Keefe and another brother who lived in West Roxbury, MA and was the father of Brother Thomas O'Keefe, CSA and a female O'Keefe (first name unknown). If anyone has any information please email me at poconnor@primenet.com. Also, if someone could provide me with the name and address of the library in Fall River so that I might write for her obituary I would appreciate it. Thanks, Peggy O'Connorhanks, Peggy O'Connor
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Peggy O'Connor 29 Mar 1998 12:00PM GMT 
John Nalewski 3 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions