Search for content in message boards

Mount St. Joseph school-orphanage in Fall River

Replies: 181

Re: Mount St. Joseph school-orphanage in Fall River

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 11:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
I remember Peter, Russell & Loretta Watts, Russel was in my class, He was a good kid. I was awake the night the Watts kids were taken away as everyone slept. I don't remember what nuns were involved but I was watching as the nuns were in the hall between the dormitories of the middle and the big girls. The nuns appeared to be angry as they held on to the upper arms of Peter and Russell telling them to be quiet and that they better not wake anyone up. Then 3 nuns came from the big girls dorm holding Loretta by the arms. Loretta was resisting and thrashing her head. One nun said ''lets hurry with this one''. I was afraid for the Watts kids that night and I've always wondered what happened to them. The following morning many questions were asked but all we were told was that the Watts children were gone and not coming back. This is the first time I've told anyone about that night. I also remember Aurora Young very well , Jackie Malick, Sister Mary Margaret, Sister Barnaby.
Does any one remember little Sis Rogers, she wasn't much taller than the baby girls she took care of. Sis Francis Xavier, Sis Jean, she was mean, I'd like to get her out of my head. Father Madori, Sis Francis Xavier, Sis Rita, she disappeared during the night and no one was allowed to talk about her again. Some of the kids I remember are Jeffrey and Gilbert Morin, Patricia and Billy Tenczar, Kathleen Bedard, Jasmin Castro, the Jeffrey brothers, Joslyn Labrec, Lucille, Margaret and Jeff? Dufrenes, Gesele Hebert, Joanne Lizotte, Joanne Perrot, Donna How, Darlene Lablanc, Patricia and Leonard Carr, and the list goes on and on and on. If anyone would like to talk with me about their time in this dungeon I do welcome your emails at pachirini@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pachirini 1 May 2011 5:19AM GMT 
car55lupien 1 May 2011 2:18PM GMT 
pachirini 2 May 2011 6:35AM GMT 
car55lupien 2 May 2011 12:16PM GMT 
car55lupien 2 May 2011 1:10PM GMT 
pachirini 2 May 2011 1:43PM GMT 
Angelika2011 23 May 2011 3:12PM GMT 
torodavid 21 Jul 2011 4:56PM GMT 
isamariella 8 Aug 2011 1:29PM GMT 
torodavid 14 Dec 2011 11:11PM GMT 
per page