Search for content in message boards

Obit Requests Gilbert G. & Bertha TAYLOR of Swansea

Replies: 3

Re: Obit Requests Gilbert G. & Bertha TAYLOR of Swansea

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 10:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Thanks for the reply & looking in the Boston Globe.

Neither the Globe nor any paper that would serve Swansea would be available to me as I'm not from the southeastern MA area.

My limited genealogy budget also doesn't allow for me to indulge in the luxary of a subscription to one of the sites that carries archived & historic newspapers hence my obit request in the hopes that someone local to Swansea, MA area or who does have one of those subscriptions might be able to locate obits for these two individuals.

DCs, unfortunately, aren't an option as the deaths are too recent and therefore, only available to direct descendants.

And, it's through obits that I'm hoping to determine if the daughters of Bertha by her first marriage made it to adulthood & may possibly still be alive.

If they are, they might be mentioned in both Gilbert's & Bertha's obits if obits had been published for one or both of them.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply & look in the Globe. I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone will be able to locate the requested obits for me.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mindfoggs2 10 Jan 2013 6:31PM GMT 
noyesk 11 Jan 2013 4:00PM GMT 
mindfoggs2 11 Jan 2013 5:34PM GMT 
noyesk 11 Jan 2013 7:25PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions