Search for content in message boards

3 Bristol Co. Births, 1892, Registered in the City of Providence, RI / 6 Surnames

Replies: 0

3 Bristol Co. Births, 1892, Registered in the City of Providence, RI / 6 Surnames

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 11:11AM GMT
Classification: Birth
Edited: 18 Feb 2013 9:16AM GMT
Surnames: Gelinas, Gobin, Scott, Yeaw, Worrall, Biggers
The following Bristol Co. births were found registered in the City of Providence, RI for the year ending 31 Dec 1892.

I am NOT RELATED to the following mentioned persons/families whose extracted information appears below. The information below is also, ALL the information I have for the specific person/family. I'm posting it in case it's of some interest or help to someone else.

Until mid 1921, BMD in RI were recorded in ledger style books rather than individual certificates, 1 per event. The ledger book pages where these births are located are numbered 132 - 133 & the volume # is 15.

The columns are headed, "Registered at; Date of Birth - for all the year is 1892; Full Name of Child; Sex; Color; No. of the Child; Place of Birth; Ward; Names of Parents; Ages of Parents; Occupation of Father; Birth Place of Father; Birth Place of Mother"

47 Tuxedo Ave/2 Sep/Edouard GELINAS/M/W/1/Fall River, MA/X/Hurbert & Rosanna(GOBIN)/20-24/Carpenter/Canada/Canada

382 Manton Ave/8 Oct/ Russell Luce SCOTT/M/W/4/Attleboro, MA/X/Leander B. & Alice L. (YEAW)/42-37/Laborer/Providence/Leominster, MA

blank/20 Aug/Maynard Friend WORRALL/M/W/5/East Attleboro, MA/II/George & Margaret(BIGGERS)/54-40/Barrel M'f'r/Nova Scotia/E.Cambridge, MA

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions