Hannah Horgan

Replies: 0

Hannah Horgan

Posted: 25 Feb 2013 9:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Feb 2013 9:28PM GMT
Surnames: Horgan, Foley, Harry, Long
Hello,
I live in Boston, MA. Tucked into some antiques that I have purchased, I came across an old silver gel photograph with a description on the back. The photograph depicts an elderly lady. On the back, it reads, "Hannah Horgan, 1852-1930. Sisters, Miss Abbie Horgan, and Mrs. Edmund Foley, and niece Elizabeth Harry (Long) - Taunton, Mass" though there are no other people present in the photograph other than the elderly lady.

I am attempting to locate the progeny of the depicted woman in order to return the photograph. If it were my own family, I would be grateful of the same treatment. I figured that this would be a good place to start, if for nothing other than guidance as to how I can go about researching these connections, as I have no idea where to begin.

There is some other information scribbled on the photograph, which I can describe via e-mail inquiry. I can also scan the photo on request, though I didn't feel as though it were appropriate to post the image without permission of the family.

Thought this would be a good place to start!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions