Search for content in message boards

Ann Furfey Bradley death - Braintree??

Replies: 0

Ann Furfey Bradley death - Braintree??

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 9:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Ann Furfey was born in Ireland 1835. She marries James Bradley in Cambridge, MA July 23, 1853 - her father is Cornelius(I know from a birth record that someone found for me that her mother is Sarah) and his is Patrick. James and Ann have 2 children - Sarah May 28, 1854 in Roxbury and Isabella Dec 20, 1855 Roxbury. Find them on the 1855 Mass State Census and right next to them is a Patrick Bradley,which could be James's father, who is a Mat Weaver, which James is also and which the Furfey family owns a Mat Manufacturing Co. in Cambridge, MA. I find them on the 1860 Census in Braintree,, MA. Can't find the family on the MA state census for 1865, can't find the family on the federal 1870 Census. Sarah gets married in 1877 to John Malloy. On the 1880 Census James is in NY, single, with the Furfey family who also started a Mat Manufacturing Co. there. Alot of the Furfey family is buried in Holyhood - someone there gave me info on relatives, some that I didn't know existed at the time, but without a date, they won't look for a person. A couple of other Furfey relatives are in Calvary Cemetery in Roslindale. But without a date I'm pretty much stuck.

Anyone comes across Ann, please let me know.

Thanks
Margaret

Find a board about a specific topic