Search for content in message boards

John Sinclair Standish

Replies: 0

John Sinclair Standish

Posted: 2 Dec 2000 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Jul 2001 5:35PM GMT
Surnames: Standish, Roxbrough
I had posted the following message back in the beginning of 1999. Since then, my father John Sinclair Standish has passed away (Nov 22, 2000) and was buried at Mt. Hope Cemetery, Jamaica Plain, Suffolk Co. I found my grandmother Ada Standish buried in the cemetery next to this one called Forest Hills. I am still trying to find out if Frederick Standish was ever located. It seems he left my grandmother after my dad was born and don't know if he started another family or what ever happened to him. Ada died July 13, 1972 and was buried July 15, 1972. John Sinclair Standish was born Oct. 17, 1920. Does anyone have any info on any of these? Please let me know as this has been a very long and uneventful search.

Ada Standish was married to Frederick Standish. Last residence for Ada was Jamaica Plain, Suffolk, MA. She was born 13 Apr 1896 and died July 1972. SS shows MASS before 1951. Looking to find where she is buried and tombstone inscription. Any info would be greatly appreciated. EMAIL address wstandi1@elp.rr.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions