Search for content in message boards

2 Suffolk Co. Births, 1892, found Registered in the City of Providence, RI / 4 Surnames

Replies: 0

2 Suffolk Co. Births, 1892, found Registered in the City of Providence, RI / 4 Surnames

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 11:16AM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: BOUDROT & FRASER; GLODT & MANSCHOTT
The following Suffolk Co. births were registered in the City of Providence, RI for the year ending 31 Dec 1892.

I am NOT RELATED to the following mentioned persons/families whose extracted information appears below. The information below is also, ALL the information I have for the specific person/family. I'm posting it in case it's of some interest or help to someone else.

Until mid 1921, BMD in RI were recorded in ledger style books rather than individual certificates, 1 per event. The ledger book pages where these births are located are numbered 132 - 133 & the volume # is 15.

The columns are headed, "Registered at; Date of Birth - for all the year is 1892; Full Name of Child; Sex; Color; No. of the Child; Place of Birth; Ward; Names of Parents; Ages of Parents; Occupation of Father; Birth Place of Father; Birth Place of Mother"

8 Lonsdale/3 Oct/Catherine Irene BOUDROT/F/W/3/East Boston, MA/II/Simon & Mary J.(FRASER)/35-26/Rigger/Nova Scotia/Nova Scotia

*6 Bay/1 Aug/Lydia Leonora GLODT/F/W/3/Chelsea, MA/VI/Charles L. & Wilhelmina(MANSCHOTT)/34-25/Baker/Germany/Germany

Find a board about a specific topic