Search for content in message boards

Hello, Long Lost Cousin!

Replies: 1

Hello, Long Lost Cousin!

Lori Dargis Lasser (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2000 12:58AM GMT
Hello Eugene!

I received your message dated 11/19/00. I am sorry to hear about your mother. I called my mom, Constance (LaMountain) Dargis to let her know her sister had died.
When I read your message to mom she said she and my dad had just been talking about Blanche the other day. They were wondering why they hadn't heard from her yet.
She said she was going to send you a note. Mom and Elsie are the only remaining children from the Gilbert/LaMountain family. You do have cousins in Massachusetts
mom said, from your Aunt Agnes (Gilbert) Labrecque. Mom will give you that information. If you already have it then toss it. I was wondering if you are the Gilberts
from California that visited once at my parents home. They came in a motor home. Was that you? I remember my parents put on a big feast for the visiting Gilberts.
In case you don't already know, you have several other cousins, my siblings, scattered about. I will list them in order of birth and their state of residence. Gary
Dargis lives in Ohio, Neil Dargis lives in Gill, Mass., Rae Jean Thayer lives in Turners Falls, Mass., Alan lives in Shelburne Falls, Mass., I live in Maryland as you know,
Teri Bishop lives in Boise, Idaho, and Scot Dargis lives in Georgia. I will try to get Rae and Teri's e-mail addresses for you. The others don't have computers. Mom and
Dad don't either but wish they did so they could find their relatives as well. They are finding what I'm doing quite interesting. You can write back on lllasser@starpower.net
this e-mail address. It was very nice hearing from you, and again, I am sorry to hear of your mom's death. My mom, your Aunt Connie would like to know what Blanche died of.
She knew she was quite ill and was in the hospital about this same time last year. Mom will write soon as I said. I'd like to know what else you have come up with in our tree.
I hope to hear from you soon. Take care.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lori Dargis Lasser 21 Nov 2000 7:58AM GMT 
GeorgeGilbert... 18 Sep 2004 9:46PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic