I saw that you have posted several times regarding Toini Streeter, and you probably already have this information, but her death certificate says her father's name was
Emil Harrison and her mother's name was
Just in case you haven't found them, though, here is the information from the 1920 Census. They live in Drummond, Chippewa, Michigan
Emil A. Harrison emigrated from Finland in 1905 and was naturalized in 1913 (you can probably get the record from the Michigan courts). He's 42 years old. Both parents were born in Finland.
Matilda (Tillie) Karvosen Harrison emigrated from Finland in 1904. I can't read the year she was naturalized. Both parents were born in Finland.
The children are (and the names have been badly transcribed--probably because they are Finish, so I'm not sure I'm getting the correctly either:
1. Tyyne E. 12 years old daughter born in Michigan
2. Tonio 10 years old son born in Michigan
3. Toino 7 years old daughter born in Michigan --actually, it says 7 years 5/12 months
4. Taimo E. 5 6/12 years old daughter born in Michigan
5. Thelma 2 5/12 years old daughter born in Michigan
In the 1930 Census, Emil is still alive. Matilda has apparently died. They still live in Drummond, Chippewa, Michigan.
Emil lives with
1. T. Eugene son age 20
2. E. Laimi daughter, age 15
In the 1940 Census, Emil is still alive, living alone. He still lives in Drummond, Chippewa, Michigan.
Emil registered for the draft and gives his birthday as mar. 6, 1877, born in Finland. His eyes are blue; his hair is dark.
Hope that helps you some.