Search for content in message boards

Re: Monosso Ancestry

Replies: 2

Re: Monosso Ancestry

Posted: 11 Apr 2013 7:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Apr 2013 8:10AM GMT
Surnames: Monosso, Stamnitz, Bidelman, Bourassa, Goudreau, Terrian, Balanga, Belanger
Joseph & Isabelle Balanga (Belanger) Monosso are my great great great Grandparents, Joseph II & Mary Belanger? Monosso were Great great and Great grandparents were Joseph III and Anna Elizbeth Stamnitz, My grandfather was William Henry Monosso of Seul Choix Point Mi, He Marriend Ella Ruth Goudreau, My mother was Loretta Ann Monosso - Welch, I lost her on Oct 10 2012, Grandpa william H. Monosso and Ella Ruth Goudreau had 8 children, 7 girls & 1 boy. Ella Ruth Goudreau was Daughter of Isaac Goudreau & Jane Terrian. The Children of William Henry and Ella Ruth are: Elizabeth Genevieve, Noella Ethel, Frances Lorraine, Margueritte Lucille, Loretta Ann, Caroline Estella, Phoebe Mary & William Isaac of which all have passed except Aunt Phoebe, she and her husband Laverne Bidelman reside at whitefish point Mi. ( Bidelmans's ) cabins. I recently had the pleasure of making contact with Arnold Walter Monosso and his wife Jane Doerr in New Jersy. Arnold is the son Of Wallace Monosso on Kingsford Mi. & mother Gearldine Knutson. I was so happy to talk with them, Hope to chat more, as I need to fill in some gaps of the geneology I'm working on. I met with Mark & Christine Monosso many years ago, they introduced me to Wallaces 2nd wife, Berniece Bourassa, the family met me at Bernieces home, we exchanged family photos and after avviving at 9pm, I was on my way back home a little after midnight with a great insight to my Monosso heritage. I thank them for taking the time to meet me. I'm still on the Monosso journey. any help greatly appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
irjim48 11 Apr 2013 1:43PM GMT 
thomasker2 11 Apr 2013 9:13PM GMT 
Karen Peterso... 18 Jan 2014 3:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions