Search for content in message boards

Adoption Information

Replies: 1

Adoption Information

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 11:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ray, Stiner
This is a request for help locating someone who may be living. On the other hand, he may be dead.

I am helping a set of twins locate their biological father. Here is what information I have:

Twins' Names: Catherine Ann and Douglas Allen Ray
Date of Birth: 30 June 1963
Mother's Maiden Name: Annabelle Stiner (now deceased)
Mother's Married Name: Annabelle Ray
Place of Birth: Lansing, Ingham, Michigan

I was married to Annabelle and was stationed at an Air Force base in France when she became pregnant with the twins.

Obviously I am not the twins' father. Catherine and Douglas were removed from their mother's care shortly after we divorced in 1964. They were adopted towards the end of 1964.

I located their mother, Annabelle; however, she is dead. The twins have been told that the adoption records do not contain the name of their biological father.

I know what I'm asking is really pushing the envelope; however, I am optimistic that someone out there will know someone who knows someone who knew Annabelle and maybe the twins father.

The only piece of information I can provide is that Annabelle lived at 216 South Detroit Street in East Lansing Michigan when the twins were born in 1963.

Even if you don't know any information relevant to the above, I'd appreciate any suggestions as to how I can identify and locate the twins' father.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
RAYD7024 13 Dec 2012 6:18PM GMT 
RAYD7024 14 Dec 2012 12:29AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions