Search for content in message boards

Clair I. BROWN

Replies: 0

Clair I. BROWN

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 5:57PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: BROWN, EARLY, CONFER, BARTHOLOMEW, OBREITER
Mr. Clair I. BROWN, 2824 Drake Rd., Passed away Dec. 17, 1974, at Borgess Hospital. Mr. BROWN was born May 8, 1893, in Plainwell and had been a farmer all of of his life in Kalamazoo and Oshtemo Twp. A member of F & AM, Past Patron Wickwire Chapter 57 OES, Farm Bureau of Kalamazoo County, Northwest Oshtemo Grange; former Justice of the Peace of Oshtemo Twp., was treasurer for over 30 years of Grand Prairie School and a founding member of the Kalamazoo County Fair Board. Surviving are his wife, Sarah; one son, Robert C. of Kalamazoo; 4 daughters, Mrs. Robert L. (Ruth) EARLY, Mrs. Donald E. (Esther) CONFER, Kalamazoo, Mrs. Russell C. (Jessie) BARTHOLOMEW Sr. of Scotts, Mrs. William J. (Joyce) OBREITER of Kalamazoo; 14 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; several cousins. Funeral services will be held 1 p.m. Friday, Truesdale Downtown Funeral Home, Rev. Ronald C. Haskell of the First Congregational Church of Mattawan, officiating. Interment, Grand Prairie Cemetery. source: Kalamazoo Gazette Dec 1974 (Submitted by a volunteer, no family connection)

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions