Search for content in message boards

Green / Greene - Roderick - Cable - Helmes

Replies: 1

Green / Greene - Roderick - Cable - Helmes

Posted: 13 Jun 2012 5:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Jun 2012 8:43AM GMT
Surnames: Green, Greene, Cable, Helmes, Jefferds, Roderick, Fulton, Cole
I am looking for the place where Chaffee Bowen Greene (born 9 June 1760 in Greenwich Rhode Island) is buried-from the information I have he died 21 September 1848 in Clarkson New York. I have found a marriage for him to Hannah Cable in Lanesborough Mass. on November 2, 1788 this is listed at St James Episcopal Church. I can not find a death date or burial for her nor can I find her parents.

I have also found him married to a Diana Helmes on 10 November 1802 in Richfield Springs NY (Ostego County).
There is a daughter name Polly (she married Nathan Jefferds) who was born in 1792/1793 that states that her mother is Diana and seeing as they didn't marry until 1802 I believe that Diana was Polly and Adolphus's step mother. Ibelieve Adolphus and Polly's mother is Hannah Cable.

Chaffee's son Adolphus was born October 29 1793 in New Ashford Mass(Berkshire Co). so Polly is either born in 1792 or a twin to Adolphus.

Adolphus was married to Sally Roderick -she is buried at the Pine Hill Cemetery-grave information says she is the wife of A M Green who is the son of Chaffee Greene-they had one son name Willard-Sally died 25 June 1818 in Monroe County, I believe she died in/or shortly after Willard was born.

Adolphus then married Elethear Fulton-Cole on 15 March 1821 in Washington County NY. Adolphus and Elethear are buried in Michigan at the Green Cemetery Livingston County. They had 12 children.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tahoover7 13 Jun 2012 11:27AM GMT 
thomasker2 25 Jun 2012 9:45PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic